Due to the pandemic, you might be planning on spending your holidays at home this year...That doesn't mean you can't make them special! We turned to Country Living for ideas on how to prep your home for the holidays! Here are some of the suggestions they gave:
- Dust off ya fine china! Make sure to make yourself feel special by getting those pretty plates out. They don't only have to be out for company!
- Get your kitchen ready! Stock up on all of the ingredients that you might need - like sprinkles, spices, and whatever else, so when the time comes, all you have to worry about is baking! Maybe do a deep clean, too, so you can feel ready to go!
- Don't neglect bathroom decor! The smells, the festive decorations - it's about having a cozy place to go...even if it's for a bath!
- Go through your ornaments! Have any more that you want to purchase? Can you get rid of anything broken? Buy those hangers, too, so when tree decorating comes, you don't have ornaments that can't be placed on the tree!
- Make a wrapping station! This will make your life SO much easier and less cluttered. Put out a nice little workspace table with tape, scissors, paper and bows. Don't forget the gift tags!