You walk into Target and want everything. That's not uncommon, but apparently, there's a "code" as to when things go on sale. As found by allthingstarget.com, here's the markdown schedule for some of those deals:
- Monday: Electronics, accessories, kids clothing, books, baby and stationery
- Tuesday — Women’s clothing, pets, and food
- Wednesday — Men’s clothing, health and beauty, diapers, lawn and garden items, and furniture
- Thursday — Housewares, lingerie, shoes, toys, sporting goods, decor, and luggage
- Friday — Auto, cosmetics, hardware, and jewelry
Supposedly, the schedule may vary from store to store, but you just might want to check out these departments! More info - click here.