Whether it’s the stress of obnoxious family or lack of family and you still want to get drunk on tryptophan and go into a turkey coma you can always throw a Freindsgiving! A Thanksgiving potluck with friends can be a stress-free and fun-for-all event to live on social media for eternity.
Here are some 10 commandments for a Friendsgiving to remember.
1. Thou shalt have a sign-up for dishes.
2. Thou shalt have a place setting for each guest..
3. Thou shalt make thy turkey.
4. Thou shalt honor thy host.
5. Thou shalt not plan to cook/prep/assemble in the host's kitchen.
6. Thou shalt bring (and share) wine.
7. Thou shalt remember thy friends with allergies.
8. Thou shalt not be offended if no one eats your dish.
9. Thou shalt not critique any dish — including your own!
10. Thou shalt make new traditions.