Whether you're single or have a significant other, Valentine's Day is a great day to watch those "chick flicks" because they always leave you feeling good! Wonderwall.com ranked the best romantic movies and posted the top 30 at msn.com. Below are some of my favorites from the list. What's your favorite love story from a movie? Let me know on my Facebook page Hannah Radio Show!
- A Walk To Remember - Mandy Moore sure has come a long way! I loved that song "Only Hope" from the movie. If you've never seen it let me warn you it's a tearjerker.
- Love Actually - I'm a big fan of movies that have a bunch of different actors playing a bunch of different intertwining story lines. This one I enjoy watching all year round, not just at Christmas time.
- Sweet Home Alabama - This is one of those movies that every time it's on TV I end up watching it. You can't beat Patrick Dempsey and Josh Lucas fighting over Reese Witherspoon!
- The Proposal - I'm a huge fan of both Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Oh yeah and of course Betty White!
- 10 Things I Hate About You - I'm not sure what it is about this movie but I just love it!
- The Wedding Singer - I have watched this movie so many times I can basically quote the entire thing. I love the 80's music and clothes, Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler and basically everything about this movie. Please please please watch it if you haven't yet.
- Titanic - Not sure what to even say about this movie. It's literally one of the best.
- The Notebook - Of course on Wonderwall's list this movie took the #1 spot. Again I love both Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams and it's such a sweet story but one that really tugs at your heart too. An absolute classic romantic movie and love story.