"I did it for the gram." We hear that so much these days! Well, people are actually taking vacations BECAUSE of that! Big 7 Travel came up with the most Instagrammable places in the world, so if you're looking to "up your gram game" this year, you might be booking a trip when it's safe to do so!
Here are just a few of the places listed. Click here for the full list.
- Tokyo as the #1 spot with all of the fun colors from neon-lit billboards and the market squares
- The Philippines - Tranquil scenery that basically puts you in paradise just by looking
- Paris - of course, the Eiffel Tower specifically
- NYC with the charm of Central Park, Brooklyn and so much tourism
- Istanbul, Turkey - With European and Asian influences, it's very picturesque
- Dubai - very luxurious and galmourous
- Havana, Cuba - It's still frozen in time! Look at the charm, colors and history.
There are several more spots in the US (just not as high on the list, ha!). If we were to make a "Most Instagrammable Spots in MKE" list - where would you suggest we go?!