Chances are you have a major stockpile of hand sanitizer. Who woulda thunk a pandemic would make you a hand sanitizer hoarder and mask extraordinaire.
Hand sanitizer is far more useful than just spreading a little on your hands. A fun little tidbit from Readers Digest tells us what you could use those extra bottles of sanitizer for:
- Polish silver
- Clean your eyeglasses
- Use it as deodorant if you forget!
- Acne relief
- Dry shampoo (don't put a ton in...just a little dab on the finger tips and spread it around)
- Clean your flat iron
- Clean hairspray from your mirror
- Clean your makeup brushes!
- Remove permanent marker from a whiteboard
- Get permanent marker off clothing
- Pre-treat stains
- Remove labels
- Helps remove bandaids
- Clean your keyboard, mouse or phone screen
- Wipe down a public toilet seat
- Remove nail polish
- Clean your diamond ring