Is there anything worse than bad wi-fi? Why is it when you need it the most you can't seem to get the connection that you need?
With the world at our finger tips now-a-days in the form of our phones, we do need either good cell signal or wi-fi. This is often what leads to eople working in coffee shops to use wi-fi or trying to scam a good connection from a neighbor. But there are rules that should be followed when it comes to using wi-fi.
The Top Ten Wi-Fi etiquette rules are:
- Never connect to someone else’s Wi-Fi without asking first.
- Never change someone’s Wi-Fi password
- Never hijack a neighbor’s Wi-Fi
- Don’t give that person’s Wi-Fi code to anyone else
- Don’t use your phone at the dinner table
- Don’t sit in a coffee shop all day using Wi-Fi without buying a drink
- Don’t open any links that look dodgy when using someone else’s Wi-Fi
- Don’t sit on your gadget/ on the Internet when you are in someone else’s house
- Don’t send or download large files on someone else’s Internet
- Don’t go somewhere just to use their Internet
Is there any that you would add?
Source: SWNS Digital
Image Credit: @OnAirRidder