While a lot of fireworks have been canceled for the 4th due to the fact that we might not be able to control people and social distancing, there are quite a few suburbs who will be launching the blasting colors.
- Greendale looks like it might be the only Milwaukee County spot that will have fireworks, but the location won't be announced until an hour before they start on July 4th!
- Cedarburg - Fireworks at dusk on the 4th. Watch from your homes!
- Browns Lake Venetian Fest - Fireworks at dusk on the 4th! Show is from Echo Park on Milwaukee Ave and launched over ChocolateFest Grounds
- Tichigan Lake - Fireworks at dusk on the 4th! North end of the lake in Waterford
- Delafield - Dusk on the 3rd! Fireworks over Lake Nagawicka
- Oconomowoc - Dusk on the 3rd! Set off from Fowler lake
- Eagle Village Park - Dusk on the 4th following Eagle Diamond Day Festival in Eagle
- Muskego - Fireworks at dusk on the 3rd! Launched from a barge on Little Muskego Lake. Park Arthur will be open for parking and viewing at 4PM.
- Elkhorn - Fireworks at 9:30PM on the 3rd!
- West Bend - Aerial show only at dusk on the 4th! Launched from Riverside Park
- Hartford - Dusk on 7/4 from Lincoln Athletic Field!
Click here for more information and a few other options on how to watch fireworks on TV!