Scott always has trouble keeping his phone charged (problems of having an iPhone that's not the latest model because...iPhone seems to work that way for some reason). So, he's going to start using some of these suggestions from Reader's Digest! If you're in the same boat....let us know how this works for you:
- Switch to airplane mode so your phone isn't constantly looking for WiFi
- Turn it off while it's charging to make sure all of the power is going straight to your batter life
- Plug it into the wall! A USB port of your computer only charges so fast...at like half the rate that it would if you plug it into the wall
- Use a POWERFUL wall charger. AKA - the one with your phone doesn't always get the job done. Reader's Digest suggested this one.
- Get a battery pack if you're constantly needing some juice
- Get your phone out of the sun....get your phone out of the cold...drastic changes in temperature can damage your battery capacity