Ever since COVID-19 has swept the world we've been told to stay socially distant from others. Businesses have been shutdown, the world essentially stopped. As things are coming back to some form of normal, school is ending and summer vacation is coming. For a lot kids they want to see thier fiends again. But can they? How as parents can you start planning playdates for their kiddos. According to experts, this is how to do it.
- Plan some “stay-away games” - try to get them going on activities that keep them at least six feet apart. Need some ideas? Try setting up an obstacle course and take turns, or let them ride bikes or scooters around the neighborhood.
- Stay outdoors -playing outdoors where there’s plenty of room to stay far apart.
- Avoid meals and snacks- CDC says all gathering should be 'bring your own' so make a bring your own snack policy.
- Keep it short- The longer they’re together, the more tempted they’ll be to touch, so keep playdates short and sweet for now.
- Remind them why we’re staying distanced- Communicate the rules and expectations.
Image Credit: Pexels