HAPPY NATIONAL PASTA DAY!
Who doesn't love a big delicious dish of pasta? A couple months ago, my friends Sam & Kelsey introduced me to Dorsia on Brady Street. We got pasta flights - and let me tell you, it was freaking life changing.
I asked some of my on-air friends around the building who has the best pasta in Milwaukee, and here's what they came up with:
- KB (97.3 The Game): Pasta Tree
- Shannen (OUR VERY OWN!): Noodles
- Hannah (95.7 BIG-FM): That's Amore
- Scott Dolphin (OUR VERY OWN!): Calderone Club
- Eric Paulsen (95.7 BIG-FM): Capri di Nuovo
- Armen (97.3 The Game): Dorsia
- Dave Michaels (95.7 BIG-FM): Pasta Tree
- Bob Brainerd (97.3 The Game): Balistreri’s
- Kerry Wolfe (our fearless leader): Mama Mia's
- Brett Andrews (95.7 BIG-FM): Balistreri’s
What's your favorite place in Milwaukee to order pasta from? Let me know on Twitter - @RadioShanQuinn !