Apple Cider Jello Shots with Fireball Whiskey are here just in time for Halloween!
Fireball is mentioned in just about ever other country song out these days. Just think of Florida Georgia Line's song Round Here "Twist off, sip a little, pass it around. Dance in the dust, turn the radio up, And that fireball whiskey whispers..."
The uses of this cinnamon treat go far beyond shooting at a dive bar. You can cook with it and use it as a flavor in lots of great things. For example: jello shots. And if you love apple cider here's a great treat to add to your next adult gathering.
These jello shots taste like delicious apple cinnamon and you can barely tell there’s any alcohol (so be careful, there is indeed plenty of booze in this recipe.)
Ingredients for Apple Cider Jello Shots
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups Hard Apple Cider
- 1/2 cup of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1/2 cup of Sour Apple Schnapps
- 2 envelopes of Knox Gelatin
- Pour the water and apple cider into a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Pour in the Knox Gelatin and dissolve.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat after the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the Fireball and Apple Schnapps
- Let the mixture cool a little before pouring into plastic jello shot cups.
- Put in the fridge until the jello is firm enough (2+ hours)
- Makes around 32 jello shots depending on how generous you are with each shot. Be careful not to mess with the amount of liquid or the jello could be too runny or too firm.