Opening Day is less than one week away, so why not celebrate with some new foods?! If you're not a fan of the traditional hotdog, brat or tailgate-style snacks, don't worry: Miller Park has you covered.
Our movie guy from On Milwaukee, Matt Mueller, covered the new releases, and we thought it might be good for you to see some of the photos of the food here (click).
But - if you just want the short version, here's what your taste buds are looking at:
- Twister Fries with cheddar cheese sauce, applewood smoked bacon and cheese curds
- Bernie's Bavarian pretzel
- Grilled corn with mayo, chili powder, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno and cotija cheese
- Fried BBQ corn with barbecue dry rub and horseradish sauce
- twister cheese fries covered in Sargento cheddar cheese sauce
- Smoke Shack's BBQ chicken sandwich with kettle chips on the side
- Pork tamale with queso blanco, pico de gallo and chipotle sauce
- Belgian-style waffle drizzled in chocolate sauce
- Pete's Pops with flavors like chocolate, blueberry basil lemonade and mroe
- Sprecher Freezer Brews (made with a splash of alcohol)
Picture taken from Matt's blog. CLICK HERE for more: