Maybe your looking for new inspiration. Every day in December we will feature a different idea for you. These will be a mix of baked goods, sides, main dishes and cocktails. Who doesn't need a good festive beverage to get you through the season. Think of this as your advent calendar of holiday ideas.
The season in general is full of iconic dishes and deserts that we only enjoy during this magical time of the year. There are many dishes that bring back memories from childhood. This collection of dishes are a collection of personal recipes along with ideas taken from others worthy of a share. Enjoy, have a happy holiday season and Merry Christmas.
It seems to be the diet of the year. Keto! High fat, low carb, no sugar. WAIT... NO sugar?
How do you do the holiday sweet treats when your not eating sugar? This recipe is a good start to get you a Christmas cutout cookie fix while sticking to your diet if Keto is your thing.
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol or your sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour for low carb or gluten free all-purpose flour***FROSTING INGREDIENTS***
- 6 tbsp butter for frosting
- 4 cups powdered erythritol for frosting can use powdered sugar if you don't need low carb
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or milk of choice for frosting
- 1 tsp almond extract for frosting
Recipe from Natural Paleo Family