Freeform has the 25 days of Christmas to celebrate the season. And what goes better with a movie than food? A Beverage? Ridder's 25 days of Dishes is here to the rescue!
Maybe your looking for new inspiration. Every day in December we will feature a different idea for you. These will be a mix of baked goods, sides, main dishes and cocktails. Who doesn't need a good festive beverage to get you through the season. Think of this as your advent calendar of holiday ideas.
The season in general is full of iconic dishes and deserts that we only enjoy during this magical time of the year. There are many dishes that bring back memories from childhood. This collection of dishes are a collection of personal recipes along with ideas taken from others worthy of a share. Enjoy, have a happy holiday season and Merry Christmas.
This eggnog dip is super easy to make and only takes about 5 minutes, tops. Even less time if you don't whip your own cream! It’s a delicious party dip for the holiday season, and you can serve it as an appetizer or an easy dessert.
Not gonna lie, you can easily eat this eggnog dip with a spoon — seriously! But, it goes best with with gingersnaps or graham crackers. You could probably use pretzels too!
Just dip, dunk, and enjoy
- 1 package of vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup of Eggnog
- 1/2 quart of heavy whipping cream (or 8oz tub of whipped topping)
- pinch of nutmeg
- In a kitchen aid or other mixer add the heavy whipping cream and whip to stiff peaks. [If using tub of whipped topping skip this step]
- In mixing bowl add pudding mix and eggnog and stir until well combinedfold into the whipped cream and add a pinch of nutmeg (fresh grated best)
- Refrigerate until thick and set.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with a bit more nutmeg or sprinkles.
Watch below how easy it is to make!