Water Kid Contest Official Rules No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chance of Winning
1. Eligibility: The Water Kid Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States. A parent or legal guardian shall submit an entry form on behalf of his or her child (ages 7 to 14) in the Contest. Any individual submitting an entry form must be age 18 or over. Void where prohibited. Employees, and the immediate family and household members of such employees, of Premium Waters, Inc. (“PWI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and any entities or individuals associated with the development, fulfillment of this Contest are ineligible to enter or win the Contest. PWI and/or its contractors may use the personal information you set forth on your entry form (the “Personal Information”) to send you e-mail notices, verify and ship a Contest prize, or as otherwise as necessary to fulfill Contest requirements. PWI may also share the Personal Information with its vendors that co-sponsor the Contest and its other retail partners, but only for the express purposes set forth above. By submitting an entry form for the Contest, you agree that PWI may use your Personal Information for the communications set forth above and future communications, including, but not limited to, PWI advertising, promotions, surveys, contest/sweepstakes and other similar communications without compensation or permission, unless you specifically opt out by unsubscribing to PWI’s emails or contacting PWI. You agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and consent to PWI’s use of your contact information, as set forth above. PWI will not sell or rent your contact information to any third party.
2.How To Enter: The Contest starts August 13, 2018 at 12:01am and ends August 26, 2018 at 11:59 pm. (the “Contest Period”). During the promotion dates, entrants may register for the Contest by visiting https://fm106.iheart.com/ and https://973now.iheart.com/ and filling out all of the required fields on the “Official Nicolet Water Kid” contest page. An entrant may submit only one (1) entry per person/email address for the September 30, 2018 game. All entries become the property of PWI and will not be returned. PWI is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. Only one (1) form of participation per time frame is valid. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per time frame by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods will void all of that that entrant’s entries and such entrant will be disqualified.
REGISTER THROUGH # OF WINNERS START OF CONTEST August 13, 2018 August 26, 2018
GAME DATE September 30, 2018 - 1 winner
3. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Premium Waters, Inc., 2100 Summer St NE, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55413. The service provider for the online sign-up portion of this Contest is The Digital Ring LLC.
4. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of PWI, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner. Time is of the essence.
5.Winner Selection: Winners will be determined by means of a random drawing from all eligible entries during each of the time frames noted in the timetable set forth above. Limit one (1) prize per person during the Contest Period. The drawing will occur on or about two (2) days following the last day to enter, as noted in the timetable set forth above, and will be conducted by representatives of PWI. PWI will notify potential winners by phone and/or email. Potential winners will have forty-eight (48) hours from their receipt of PWI”s email or phone call to accept the prize. If PWI does not receive a response within the time frame set forth above, the potential winner will be disqualified and PWI shall select an alternate winner.
6.Prize(s) and Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. PWI shall select one (1)winner. Prize winners will receive four (4) tickets to the Green Bay Packers home game for the applicable Game Date. The child (7-14 years of age) chosen to be the Water Kid and will run onto Lambeau Field with an empty Nicolet 5 gallon water bottle on their back.Page 2 Any expenses associated with travel are the winners’ and guests’ responsibility. If winners are unable to travel on the dates required to attend these events, the winners shall forfeit the prize. PWI will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, vouchers,certificates, prizes, or prize components once they are in the winner's possession. Winners are responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to transportation to/from Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI), meals, lodging, gratuities,incidentals and federal, state and local taxes. Prize is not redeemable for cash; nor is it transferable or substitutable except by PWI with one of equal or greater value. Approximate Retail Value is $500.00.
7. General: PWI reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, virus, or bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, proper play of the Contest, or submission of entries of the Contest as determined in its sole discretion. In such event, PWI reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. PWI reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, PWI reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless PWI, its officers,directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b)technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due,misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state court located in Brown County, Wisconsin. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforce ability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of PWI in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Wisconsin.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s irrevocably grant to PWI, and those acting with its authority, the unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use the winner’s (and the winner’s child’s) name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical and personal background information, statements, and Contest entry form,and, without limitation, any notes, photograph, film, or video or audio tape that may be taken of me or of such materials (the foregoing, collectively, the “Content”), without further compensation, consideration, or notice or permission to the winner or to any third party, and to reproduce, copy, modify, create derivative works of, display, perform, exhibit, distribute, transmit or broadcast,publicly or otherwise, or otherwise use and permit to be used the Content or any part thereof, whether alone or in combination with other materials (including but not limited to text, data, images, photographs, illustrations, and graphics, video or audio segments of any nature), in any media or embodiment now known or hereafter developed (including but not limited to any format of any computer-based, Internet-based, electronic, magnetic, digital, laser or optical-based media), in connection with any partner (or its designee)’s advertising, promotion, publicity, trade, sweepstakes or contest promotions, activities, or materials.
11. Official Rules/Who Won: To find out the name of the winners, or receive a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed,stamped business envelope, to Premium Waters, Inc., Water Boy Water Girl Contest, 2100 Summer St NE, Suite 200, Minneapolis,MN 55413 on or before February 28, 2019.