I feel like most of the time, country couples are in it for the long haul ... except for Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert, and Jason Aldean's first marriage. Other than that ... they seem pretty solid for the most part!
If you missed the big news this week, Michael Ray & Carly Pearce have made it Instagram official! My sources tell me she's super happy, and that she's never been treated so great by a guy before.
*insert multiple heart eyed emojis*
It got me thinking about all of the other awesome country music couples out there, and here's 7 more to swoon over (in no particular order).
1. Brad Paisley & Kimberly Williams-Paisley - Not only are they adorable in real life, but they can also rock out this horrible 80s hair like total pros. Their charity work together is awesome to see too.
2. Trisha Yearwood & Garth Brooks - The way Garth talks about Trisha after 13 years of marriage will just melt your heart! His nickname for her? "QUEEN!" (as it should be!)
3. Thomas Rhett & Lauren Akins - They are my favorite couple to follow on Instagram besides Chrissy Teigen & John Legend. Thomas & Lauren's relationship has always been total goals, and now with their 2 little babes .... they're even more so! Plus, all of her charity work is so inspirational ... I don't know how she finds time to do it all!
4. Karen Fairchild & Jimi Westbrook (both from Little Big Town) - They got married in 2006, and Jimi said he felt like there was always this spark there between them. She calls him her soulmate, and he says she has a beautiful heart and is absolutely gorgeous ... Little to BIG heart over that one!
5. Blake Shelton & Adam Levine ... just kidding!
Blake & Gwen Stefani - So many of us were sad to hear when Blake & Miranda broke up, but they've both bounced back in the dating world. I for one never thought the rumors were true with Blake & Gwen when they were first swirling around, but now I absolutely love them together! I think their different personalities & backgrounds really compliment each other. I also love how his Instagram default pic is here Christmas album ... now that's what I call supportive!
6. Carrie Underwood & Mike Fisher - They were originally set up by her bassist, and looks like he needs a raise for that one! After almost 2 years of dating, Carrie & Mike got married on July 10th, 2010 (happy 8 year anniversary to them!). This video of Mike trying to sing Carrie's hit "Cry Pretty" is so bad it's good.
7. Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - They are currently on tour together (with Devin Dawson as their opener), and good Lord.... they are flipping beautiful. I swear she ages backwards, and Tim is always going to look great in them tight jeans. Basically, Tim & Faith are the picture you get in a frame when you buy it. They have been happily married for 22 years.