Creamy Chicken (Crock Pot Recipe) from Michelle in West Allis
1 1/2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1/2 Cup Water
8oz Cream Cheese
Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
6oz package of Italian dressing mix
- Place chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Combine Italian dressing mix with water and pour over the chicken.
- Put crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours (until chicken is cooked through.)
- Remove chicken and shred, reserving all the liquid in the crock pot.
- Mix can of soup with cream cheese and pour into the crock pot. (microwave for a few seconds if it makes mixing easier before adding to crock pot)
- Stir in broccoli florets and shredded chicken. and heat through to cook broccoli.
- Cook rice noodles to package directions
Serve chicken broccoli mixture over rice noodles.