Scottish beer company BrewDog launched a crowd-funding campaign for what they’re calling the “world’s first crowdfunded craft beer hotel.”
The 50-room hotel, The DogHouse, will be attached to BrewDog’s upcoming brewery in Columbus, Ohio.
Here's some of the amenities that will be offered:
- A tap in every room featuring Punk IPA, the brand’s flagship brew
- A beer-stocked mini-bar in every shower, taking "shower beer" to a new level!
- Access to limited-edition brews from the brewery next door
- A spa that uses beer in its products and treatments, such as hop oils and a malted barley massage
- Craft-beer pairings during breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- In the luxury suite, a hot tub filled with beer (Not sure you wanna drink this. It's basically people soup)