The nasty details behind Chris Young’s mysterious leg infection have been released.
The nasty details behind Chris Young’s mysterious leg infection have been released:
- Last Tuesday, Chris was admitted to Denver’s Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center for a dangerous bacterial infection as a result of a small cut on his leg.
- The infection then caused the singer to go into septic shock while en route to a gig in Montana.
- Chris rushed by ambulance to the Denver facility where he was scheduled for emergency surgery last Wednesday.
- Chris is now resting at home and is expected to make a full recovery.
- He continues Brad Paisley’s Beat This Summer Tour Thursday in Mountain View, California. A show in Redding, California will be rescheduled for September 8th.
Chris says, “I want to thank all of my fans for their thoughts and prayers. I received amazing care [that] literally saved my life. I’m happy to be home and can’t wait to get back out on the road.”